Canon EOS 6D (v.1.1.7), EOS 70D (v.1.1.2), EOS SL1 (v.1.0.1), EOS Rebel T5i/700D (v.1.1.5), EOS Rebel T6/1300D (v.1.0.2)These firmware updates all fix the same problem:
- Corrects a phenomenon in which when using the camera with the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM or EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM lens, even if lens aberration correction is set to “Enable”, correction will not be applied.
Note: The update for the EOS 6D does not include correction for the problem with the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM as this lens is incompatible with that camera 😀.
Downloads from the Canon USA site:
- EOS 6D (v.1.1.7)
- EOS 70D (v.1.1.2)
- EOS SL1 (v.1.0.1)
- EOS Rebel T5i/700D (v.1.1.5)
- EOS Rebel T6/1300D (v.1.0.2)
Canon EOS 7D Mark II firmware v1.1.0Firmware v1.1.0 contains the following updates:
- Supports Wi-Fi adapter W-E1.
- Adds a setting to enable or disable automatic storage of the lens if it is extended out when a gear-driven STM lens*1 is attached, and the power switch is turned to [OFF].
*1 EF 40mm f/2.8 STM, EF 50mm f/1.8 STM, or EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM lenses
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV firmware v1.0.2Firmware v1.0.2 contains the following updates:
- Improves communication reliability when using EOS Utility to register/update new Digital Lens Optimizer.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II firmware v1.1.2Firmware v1.1.2 contains the following updates:
- The addition of a selectable colour-tone option for the LCD monitor.
- The addition of a function to append IPTC data.
- The addition of a function to transfer only protected images.
- The addition of a function to set the GPS positional data retention period.
- An increase in the number of network connection settings that can be saved to a memory card from 20 to 40.
- When retrying FTP transfer, extension of the minimum auto power off time to 10 minutes.
- Improvement of wireless transmission when using Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E6.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.