Windows and Mac version
- Support for the Nikon 1 J3, Nikon 1 S1, COOLPIX S2700, COOLPIX S2750 and COOLPIX S6500 has been added.
- The following issues with movies recorded using the Nikon 1 J3 with White balance set to Underwater have been resolved:
- Thumbnails for movies transferred with Nikon Transfer 2 using a card reader were not displayed in the thumbnail list area.
- When "Metadata" is selected from the Edit palette, information other than that in File Info 1 is not displayed.
- The AF Noise Reduction function, which reduces noise produced by auto focusing during movie recording and picked by the built-in microphone, has been added for the following devices:
- Camera: The D3200 (released in May 2012), and later digital-SLR cameras.
- Lens: AF-S NIKKOR and AF-I NIKKOR lenses, and AF-S/AF-I teleconverters (AF-S/AF-I lenses are required).
- When the white balance of RAW images captured with the P7700 was adjusted using Use Gray Point, the specified point did not turn gray. This issue has been resolved.
- Support for the 64bit- and 32bit- versions of Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro and Windows 8 Enterprise has been added.
- When a large number of images were transferred with Nikon Transfer 2 using a card reader, Nikon Transfer 2 quit unexpectedly on rare occasions. This issue has been resolved.
- Support for IEEE 1394 connection for the D1, D1H, and D1X has been eliminated.
- The following issues with combined use of Mac OS X version 10.6 and Nikon Transfer 2 have been resolved:
- When the camera and computer are connected and the camera is turned off after Nikon Transfer 2 is launched, Nikon Transfer 2 quits unexpectedly on rare occasions.
- When a large number of images on a memory card are transferred using a card reader, the transfer is terminated unexpectedly on rare occasions.
You can download the new version from the Nikon support sites: