- AF Point Illumination During AI Servo AF
- Cross-Type AF Support at f/8
Details for firmware 1.1.1Firmware Version 1.1.1 incorporates the following improvements and fixes.
- Enables the centre AF point to autofocus when the camera is used with lens/extender combinations whose combined maximum aperture is f/8 (f/5.6 without the firmware update).
*Please see the “Lenses and Usable AF points” section of the revised instruction manual for more detail on the lens & camera combinations.
- Displays the viewfinder information (such as the AF frames, grid, etc.) in red during autofocusing in AI Servo AF.
*When shooting in dark environments during AI Servo AF, the AF points can be easily confirmed.
*During AI Servo AF, the viewfinder will be lit intermittently, not continuously.
- Corrects a phenomenon in which the metering value of the AE sensor becomes incorrect and the captured images become pitch-black depending on the timing of lens attachment and/or detachment.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which Err 70 may occur during AEB shooting.
- Corrects errors in the Arabic menu.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the firmware of the lenses cannot be updated normally./li>