Here are the recent firmware updates and their changes (click on the header to directly go to the download page on the Nikon website).
- Fixed an issue that occurred with WR-R10 wireless remote controller firmware version 3.00. In rare cases, the camera would fail to display the number of exposures remaining or would take about a minute to power down when the WR-R10 was connected.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes resulted in the options for SETUP MENU > Language not displaying correctly.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the camera to stop responding when attached to a WR‑R10 wireless remote controller running firmware version 3.00.
- Selecting Firmware version in the SETUP MENU would not display “C X.XX L X.XXX”.
- About 4 seconds of static could be heard on audio recorded with external HDMI recorders during movie live view.
- Exposure compensation would fail to produce the desired results if a negative value was selected when NEF (RAW) images were processed using the NEF (RAW) processing option in the RETOUCH MENU.
- February 29th would sometimes not display correctly in leap years.
- The D5 and D500 ISO sensitivity displays are now supported. If you are using two WR-1 units, one as a receiver and the other as a transmitter, update both to firmware version 1.01. If you are using the WR-1 with a WR-R10, have a Nikon-authorized service representative update the WR-R10 to firmware version 3.00.
- When used as a transmitter to change ISO sensitivity for a receiving camera, the WR-1 no longer cycles continuously through the available values.