Canon just announced their new 50.6 Mega Pixel (!) cameras. Like the earlier Nikon D800, the new EOS 5DS comes in two flavours. One with and one without an optical low pass filter. (Which, to be honest, I do not understand; clearly Nikon, and others, have shown that with these high mega pixel counts there is no need for an optical low pass filter any longer).
EOS 5DS Key features
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 50-12800)
- 50.6 MP CMOS sensor with dual DIGIC 6 processors
- 150K Pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor
- Up to 5.0 Frames Per Second
- 61-point AF
- Cropped Shooting (1.3x, 1.6x and 1:1)
- Low-pass cancellation filter (EOS 5DS R)
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.