Please note that as a release candidate, this is not yet the final version of the software and things may change/get added to the final release.
Downloads available from adobe labs:
- Adobe Camera Raw 8.6RC for Photoshop CS6
- Adobe Camera Raw 8.6RC for Photoshop CC and Photoshop CC 2014
- DNG Converter 8.6RC
Changes in Camera Raw 8.6RC
- Improve performance when batch processing images (via the Save button in Camera Raw) and when converting images to DNG (via DNG Converter). This performance improvement is only available on 64-bit systems. (CC and CC 2014-only)
New Camera Support
- Nikon D810
- Panasonic LUMIX AG-GH4
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ1000
Added Camera Matching colour profiles
- Sony DSC-RX100 III
- Sony A7S (ILCE-7S)
- Sony Alpha SLT-A77 II (ILCA-77M2)
New Lens Profile Support
|Lens Name||Lens Mount|
|Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM||Canon|
|Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM||Canon|
|Nikon 1 NIKKOR VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6||Nikon|
|Schneider Kreuznach LS 40-80mm f/4.0-5.6||Phase One A/S|
|Sony 28mm f/2.8||Sony Alpha|
|Sony 100mm F2.8 Macro||Sony Alpha|
|Sony DT 16-105mm f/3.5-5.6||Sony Alpha|
|Sony DT 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3||Sony Alpha|
|Sony 70-200mm f/2.8G||Sony Alpha|
|Sony 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G SSM||Sony Alpha|
|Zeiss Touit 2.8/50M||Sony Alpha|
- Fix crash on launch in some cases on Hi DPI (Retina) systems.
- Fix crash when opening some Sigma SD9 raw files.
- Fix issue with JPEG images saved by Camera Raw not readable in some external applications.
- Fix automatic lens profile selection for Leica M (Typ 240) when using most recent firmware version.
- Fix issue with some Hasselblad H5D-50c and H5D-60 3FR raw images appearing slightly too dark. Unfortunately, this fix may affect the appearance of existing images captured with this combination of settings. It is recommended that you (1) purge the Camera Raw cache via the Camera Raw Preferences dialog, and (2) review previously captured images for unexpected brightness changes.