Some of the features of PS Touch include:
- Well known Photoshop features such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters.
- Easy selection of part of an image with the “Scribble Selection” tool.
- “Refine Edge,” where instead of your mouse/pen you simply use your fingertip to refine the selection around those normally very difficult to select image elements like hair.
- Camera fill feature – fill an area of a layer with the view from your camera.
- Integration with Google Image Search.
- Image sharing on Facebook.
- Step-by-step tutorials for techniques “the pros use.”
- Sync projects with Adobe Creative Cloud and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop.
- Max image size: 1600 x 1600 pixels (enough for a print of 10.7"/27cm at 150ppi).