Note: updates to Camera Raw 8 for Photoshop CS6 only include new camera support, lens profile support, and bug fixes. The new features listed in the release notes are only available in Photoshop CC/CC 2014.
Note: Release candidates are not the final versions of the software, those will be made available through the regular update channels.
You can download the software from the Adobe Labs website:
New Camera Support in Camera Raw 8.7 Release Candidate:
- Casio EX-100PRO
- Fujifilm X30
- Leaf Credo 50
- Leica V-Lux (Typ 114)
- Nikon D750
- Panasonic DMC-GM1S
- Sony ILCE-5100
- Sony ILCE-QX1
New Lens Profile Support in Camera Raw 8.7 Release Candidate
|Canon||Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8|
|Fujifilm X||HandeVision IBELUX 40mm F0.85|
|Leica M||SLR Magic 50mm T0.95 Hyperprime Cine Lens|
|Leica S||Leica SUMMICRON-S 100 mm f/2 ASPH.|
|Nikon F (DX)||Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8|
|PENTAX 645||HD PENTAX-DA 645 28-45mm F4.5ED AW SR|
|Sony Alpha||Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM|
|Sony Alpha||Sony DT 18-70mm F3.5-5.6|
|Sony Alpha||Sony 75-300mm F4.5-5.6|
|Sony Alpha||Sony 300mm F2.8 G SSM|
|Sony Alpha||Sony 500mm F4 G SSM|
|Sony E||HandeVision IBELUX 40mm F0.85|
|Sony E||SLR Magic 50mm F0.95 Hyperprime Lens|
|Sony E||Sony FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS|
|Voigtlander VM||Voigtlander VM 12mm F5.6 Ultra Wide Heliar|
|Voigtlander VM||Voigtlander VM 75mm F1.8 Heliar|
Release NotesNew features:
- Camera Raw 8.7 RC includes HiDPI support for Windows.
- When Photoshop CC 2014’s option to scale the UI 200% is enabled (Edit > Preferences > Experimental Features), the Camera Raw dialog will also be scaled.
- Known issues:
- Sometimes the Camera Raw dialog will not scale after the initial Photoshop relaunch to enable the feature. Workaround: relaunch Photoshop again.
- Some UI flashing/redrawing during interactive operations such as dragging a local adjustment gradient or toggling fullscreen mode.
- Improve performance on processors with AVX/AVX2 vector instruction support (Intel Sandy Bridge (2011) processors and later; AMD Bulldozer (2011) processors and later).
- Fix crash when rapidly adding corrections with the Spot Removal tool.
- Fix bug that prevented the Filter Brush cursor from displaying while changing brush size when the Graduated and Radial Filter overlay is turned off.
- Improve quality of Camera Matching color profiles for the Nikon D810. Fixes visible banding issues with the Camera Standard, Camera Vivid, Camera Landscape, and Camera Monochrome profiles.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.