Notice that this will be the last release of ACR compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista or Mac OSX 10.6. For continued support, you will need to upgrade your OS.
- Added Camera Matching color profiles (Natural, Muted, Portrait, Vivid) for the following Olympus cameras:
- Olympus E-5
- Olympus E-M1
- Olympus E-M5
- Olympus E-P1
- Olympus E-P2
- Olympus E-P3
- Olympus E-P5
- Olympus E-PL1
- Olympus E-PL1s
- Olympus E-PL2
- Olympus E-PL3
- Olympus E-PL5
- Olympus E-PL6
- Olympus E-PM1
- Olympus E-PM2
- Olympus STYLUS 1
- Olympus XZ-1
- Olympus XZ-2
- Olympus XZ-10
New features (ACR for Photoshop CC specific)
- Auto straighten: You can automatically straighten a picture in three ways: (1) double-click on the Straighten Tool button icon in the toolbar, (2) with the Straighten Tool selected, double-click anywhere within the preview image, and (3) with the Crop Tool selected, press the usual command key (on Mac) or control key (on Windows) to temporarily switch to the Straighten Tool, and double-click anywhere within the preview image.
- Whites and Blacks now support Auto Levels-like functionality via shift-double-click on the sliders.
- Added separate Auto Temperature and Auto Tint feature. Shift-double-click to invoke “auto temperature” and “auto tint” separately.
- Added feature to set the background color of the work area and toggle the visibility of the hairline frame around the image. Context-click outside the image in the work area to select an option from a popup menu.
- Added option-click shortcut in Synchronize, New Preset, Save Settings, and Copy/Paste (Bridge) dialog boxes. Option-click a checkbox to check that box exclusively. Option-click again to toggle previous checkbox state.
New features (Lightroom specific)
- Newly added support for Tethered Capture in Lightroom for the Canon EOS Rebel T4i / EOS 650D / EOS Kiss X6i.
New camera support
- Canon EOS M2
- Canon PowerShot S120
- Casio EX-10
- Fujifilm XQ1
- Fujifilm X-E2
- Nikon 1 AW1
- Nikon Coolpix P7800
- Nikon Df
- Nikon D610
- Nikon D5300
- Nokia Lumia 1020
- Olympus OM-D E-M1
- Olympus STYLUS 1
- Panasonic DMC-GM1
- Pentax K-3
- Phase One IQ260
- Phase One IQ280
- Sony A7 (ILCE-7)
- Sony A7R (ILCE-7R)
- Sony DSC-RX10
New lens profile support
|Apple||Apple iPhone 5s|
|Canon||Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM|
|Canon||Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM|
|Canon||TAMRON SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD A011E|
|DJI||Phantom Vision FC200|
|Nikon||Nikon 1 NIKKOR AW 11-27.5mm f/3.5-5.6|
|Nikon||Nikon 1 NIKKOR AW 10mm f/2.8|
|Nikon||Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G|
|Nikon||Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR|
|Nikon, Sigma||Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM A013|
|Sony||Sony 16-35mm F2.8 ZA SSM|
|Sony||Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM|
|Sony||Sony 70-200mm F2.8 G SSM II|
|Sony||Sony E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS|
|Sony||Sony E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS|
|Sony||Sony E 20mm F2.8|
|Sony||Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS|
|Sony||Sony FE 35mm F2.8 ZA|
|Sony||Sony FE 55mm F1.8 ZA|
Bugs corrected (ACR for Photoshop CS6/CC)
- ACR froze when sampling point curve on image with spot heal/clone adjustments.
- Incorrect White Balance settings applied when synching Auto WB from source to targets.
- On certain images, red eye removal behaved incorrectly.
- Some Olympus E-400 raw files showed maze / checkerboard artifacts.
- Double-click with radial filter tool was not working properly for cropped images.
- The bit depth preference (i.e. 8-bit or 16-bit) was not “sticky” when running Camera Raw under Photoshop Elements.
Bug corrected (Lightroom)
- Issues when upgrading catalog from previous versions of Lightroom.
- Incorrect photos are displayed after switching away from a Publish Collection.
- Catalog optimization did not finish, and was not optimizing the catalog
- Feather of clone spots is set to 0 after upgrading catalog to Lightroom 5.
- Auto White Balance settings are not saved to Snapshots.
- Sony 18-55mm lens is detected as the Hasselblad 18-55mm lens for lens correction.
- Increased Update Spot Removal history steps when in Before and After view.
- Slideshows start playing automatically even when the Manual Slideshow option is enabled.
- On certain images, red eye removal behaved incorrectly
- Incorrect White Balance settings applied when synching Auto WB from source to targets
- Video playback stops when dragging on the scrubber.
- Errors when publishing photos to Flickr through the Publish Service.
- Option + drag on Edit Pin behavior is functioning incorrectly.
- Black border appears around the exported slideshow video.
- Catalog containing images processed with PV2003 were adding a post-crop vignette when catalog upgraded to Lightroom 5.
- Pressing the “Reset” button while holding down the Shift key caused Lightroom to exit abruptly.
- Output Sharpening and Noise Reduction were not applied to exported images that were resized to less than 1/3 of the original image size.
- The Esc key did not exit the slideshow after right clicking screen with mouse during slideshow playing.
- Import dialog remained blank for folders that contain PNG files with XMP sidecars.
- Metadata panel displayed incorrect information after modifying published photo. Please note that this only occurred when metadata was changed after the photo was published.
- In the metadata of exported files, the application is listed as 5.0 instead of the actual Lightroom version (such as 5.2, etc.).
- An Error Occurs When Playing a slideshow having an image Flipped Horizontally or Vertically.