Version 2.13.0 contains the following enhancements:
- Support for the D5200 has been added.
- When the focus area displayed in the Camera Control Pro 2 live view window is double-clicked with autofocusing in live view mode, the camera will now focus automatically.
However, the camera will not focus automatically with the following cameras when Hand-held is selected for Live view mode: D3-series cameras, D700, and D300-series cameras.
Additional changes to the Windows version:
- Compatibility with 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro, and Windows 8 Enterprise has been added. However, under 64-bit versions, this software operates as a 32-bit application.
Additional modifications to the Mac OS X version:
- Support for OS X version 10.8 has been added.
- Support for Mac OS X version 10.5 has been eliminated.
You can download the software from the Nikon support sites: