Firmware v1.1.3 incorporates the following fixes and improvements:
- Supports the single focal length EF40mm f/2.8 STM lens that is to be released at the end of June, 2012.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which an image may become underexposed when using the Auto Lighting Optimizer for continuous Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB) shooting.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the backlight of the LCD monitor may not turn off depending on the camera settings and timing.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the camera’s power may not turn on when a super-telephoto lens (1) is mounted to the camera with an extender (2).
- EF 300mm F2.8L IS II USM / EF 400mm F2.8L IS II USM
- Extender EF 1.4X III / Extender EF 2X III