According to the release notes, the only fix in this update is for the issue that caused some frames to be duplicated in slow-motion movies recorded at a frame rate setting of 1200 fps.
You can find the firmware updates on the support sites:
Applying the fix is easy:
- Download the firmware update (Mac or Win file)
- Put the firmware update bin file in the root directory of a memory card
- Insert the memory card in your camera
- Turn the camera on
- Select “Firmware version” from the camera's setup menu and follow the instructions shown for updating the firmware
- After update has completed, turn the camera off and remove the memory card
To verify you have the latest version of the firmware active, simply select “Firmware version” from the camera's setup menu. Firmware A should be version 1.12, and Firmware B should be version 1.10.